Number of Cabins6
Max. number of guests12
The 32 MT / 104'12" FT Luxury Yacht Cagan comfortably accommodates 12 guests with her 2 Triple, 4 Double Cabins and is operated by 4 experienced and dedicated crew. Cagan is available for charter in Turkey and Mediterranean in summer (May to October). Cagan toys and tenders include VHF, depth sounder, Radar, GPS, Compass, Satellite Comunication Equipment, All Navigation Equipment– contact us to know the full list.
Length 30 meters
Beam 8 meters
Cruise Speed 12 knots
Water Tank 12000 liters
Crew Captain, Chef, 1 Deckhand
Check-In Time After 04:00 PM
Check-Out Time Until 10:00 AM
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box
Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
Showers: shower box
Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
Beach towels: 1 per person per week
Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel, 3 face towels and 3 large towel per person per week
Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Triple Cabins: Cabin with double bed and a single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
4 Double Cabins: Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Snorkelling Equipments
- Fishing Equipments
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck coming
- Deck shower
- TV and DVD
- VHF radio
- Card games
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
J. H. Kober (USA) – Gulet Cagan
I really appreciate your professionalism in handling all the details. We had an exceptional holiday. All my friends were very impressed with the gulet and the great crew. They made the trip a wonderful experience and the Chef did an exceptional job in such a small galley.