Number of Cabins5
Max. number of guests10
The 31 MT / 101'8" FT High Deluxe Yacht Lorient comfortably accommodates 10 guests with her 2 Master, 1 Double, 2 Twin Cabins and is operated by 5 experienced and dedicated crew (Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Steward(ess)). Lorient is available for charter in Turkey and Mediterranean in summer (May to October). Lorient toys and tenders include 0– contact us to know the full list.
Length 31 meters
Beam 7.50 meters
Cruise Speed 11 knots
Water Tank 8000 liters
Crew Captain, Chef, 1 Deckhand
Check-In Time After 04:00 PM
Check-Out Time Until 10:00 AM
May €1,550.00/day June €2,500.00/day
July €3,800.00/day August €3,800.00/day
September €2,500.00/day October €1,500.00/day
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box
Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
Showers: shower box
Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
Beach towels: 1 per person per week
Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel, 3 face towels and 3 large towel per person per week
Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Master Cabins: Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Double Cabin: Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin Cabins: Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Water Ski
- Snorkelling Equipments
- Fishing Equipments
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck coming
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Solar panels
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
J. H. Kober (USA) – Gulet Lorient
I really appreciate your professionalism in handling all the details. We had an exceptional holiday. All my friends were very impressed with the gulet and the great crew. They made the trip a wonderful experience and the Chef did an exceptional job in such a small galley.