Gulet Lycian Queen
Number of Cabins8
Max. number of guests18
Gulet Lycian QueenDETAILS
The Lycian Queen is Gocek based but is also available for embarkation from Fethiye, Marmaris, Bodrum, Kos, and Rhodes. Itineraries can be tailor made to your needs however we always have suggested routes for guests to consider.
Length 37 meters
Beam 8.30 meters
Cruise Speed 12 knots
Water Tank 8000 liters
Crew Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
Check-In Time After 04:00 PM
Check-Out Time Until 10:00 AM
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box
Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price
Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
Showers: shower box
Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
Beach towels: 1 per person per week
Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel, 3 face towels and 3 large towel per person per week
Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master Cabin: Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 VIP Cabin: Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
4 Double Cabins: Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Triple Cabins: Cabin with double bed and single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 3.9 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: fuel per usage
- 2 Ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- 2 Canoe
- Paddle board
- 18 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure” area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- 8 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV and DVD
- VHF radio
- Card games
- Ice maker
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
J. H. Kober (USA) – Gulet Lycian Queen
I really appreciate your professionalism in handling all the details. We had an exceptional holiday. All my friends were very impressed with the gulet and the great crew. They made the trip a wonderful experience and the Chef did an exceptional job in such a small galley.